Today we discover Andrea Levers with more surrealistic images depicting geometric shapes merging from nowhere and floating in the middle of vast stormy landscapes.
Other insane stories
- These clouds look like the oceanPLOT TWIST: Those clouds ARE oceans, but in gas form. Talk about it!
- When life gives you oil spills, make molotovs.Mistakenly attributed to Banksy, the piece above was created by the very talented artist, Priest. Talk about it!
- A field turns from orange to green as harvesters pick marigold flowers in Los Mochis, Mexico, 1967.It’s like they are all filling in a bar graph of their relative productivity. Talk about it!
- Dubai on a cloudy dayMonuments of architectural progress. Talk about it!
- Most spiders are more afraid of you than you are of them.Except Brown Recluses and Black Widows, those assholes just don’t give a damn. Talk about it!
- Ptolemy Elrington turns old hubcaps into awesome looking creaturesMost of us get annoyed when we see old hubcaps littering the roadside, but artist Ptolemy Elrington has spent the last 12 years putting them to …
- Dazzling crowns adorned with seashells for modern mermaidsFloral crowns may be a staple for festivals and whimsical parties, but Chelsea Shiels is taking the world by storm with her mermaid-inspired, seashell-encrusted headdresses. …
- How to beat your kids properly.Crouching Father, Blocking Dragon. Talk about it!
- Mommy hoopoe taking care of the familyFound throughout the Old World, hoopoes frequent warm, dry areas, which are at least partially open. The northernmost species, which reach the English Channel and …
- Pomeranian Puppy answers the call of his ancestors, the WolvesI must go, my people need me. Talk about it!