Can you imagine having a tablet that projects onto your arm? paris-based design company named Cicret has taken wearable devices to the next level. This amazingly new technology projects your smartphone or tablet content on your arm and currently comes in the form of a bracelet. Because this is still in the developmental stages, Cicret founders are currently seeking donations through a crowdfunding campaign.
Other insane stories
- The alien beauty of jellyfish by Alexander SemenovRussian marine biologist and underwater photographer Alexander Semenov is back with some new extraordinary photographs of the deep sea aliens. Alexander is currently leading a team …
- Ocean – The welcome fistbump with a whale“Truth uncompromisingly told will always have its ragged edges.” Herman Melville. Could the monster of the ocean, Moby Dick have been smarter than captain Ahab? …
- With everyone’s attention always focused on NASA’s Curiosity Rover, let’s not forget China’s groundbreaking Yutu Rover that’s on the Moon right now gathering useful data.China is also planning on launching a second rover to join Yutu and take more high-definition pictures of the Moon in 2015. Talk about it!
- Drawings come to lifeLooks like the artist dropped his pencil in the ocean again. Talk about it!
- Pump Up the Bass to Douse a Blaze: Mason Students’ Invention Fights FiresA thumping bass may do more than light up a party – it could flat out extinguish it, thanks to a new sound-blasting fire extinguisher …
- What are you doing there soldier?I have to say, that’s damn impressive technology that it can show his piss. Wonder if it would show a fart. Talk about it!
- Exceptional talent from an ordinary driver who made the drive extra-ordinary.This indigenous technique replaced the ramp, crane, excavator or any other known mechanism to load/unload the JCB. Talk about it!
- How to wrap a catThat is the most complacent cat in the entire world. Talk about it!
- Hawaiian surfer Ha’a Keaulana runs across the ocean floor with a 50 pound boulder, as training to survive the massive surf wavesDrowning is just weakness leaving your lungs. Talk about it!
- Disneyland Death StareThey see me rollin’… Talk about it!