Drowning is just weakness leaving your lungs.
Other insane stories
- Channel Tunnel – When both sides of the channel tunnel first met in 1990On December 1, 1990, construction workers from Britain and France drilled though the final section of rock between them to join the two halves of …
- Hawaiian surfer Ha’a Keaulana runs across the ocean floor with a 50 pound boulder, as training to survive the massive surf wavesDrowning is just weakness leaving your lungs. Talk about it!
- Trying to think of a way to tell her she can’t stay the night.Ironically the third wheel in this situation is the only one without a wheel. Talk about it!
- Notice the soldier wielding a sword on the right? That’s Jack Churchill – the eccentric military hero who fought World War II with a sword, bow, and arrowsIn a war that featured, for the first time, “modern” formidable weapons such as grenades, mortars, machine guns, flamethrowers, and armored tanks, one eccentric young …
- Space shuttle Atlantis launch captured from the International Space Station.Capture of Space Shuttle Atlantis launch (NASA Mission STS-115) from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida on 9 September 2006. Talk about it!