These are sulcata tortoises, and they are a lot smarter than you might think. The tortoise on its back is a male, which you can tell by the way it is dished out on the bottom. They are motivated by food and i am certain i could teach them tricks.
Other insane stories
- Apollo 17 lifted off from the moon 42 years ago today.Human beings haven’t travelled beyond low Earth orbit ever since. Apollo 17 was the eleventh manned space mission in the NASA Apollo programme. It was …
- NZ Earthquake shows its force on railway lines. This is not photoshopped.Note how the rails show high levels of deformation whilst the surrounding ground shows comparatively little. Notice also how the big kink on the left …
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Sing 12 Days of ChristmasThe Angels put their own spin on the holiday classic in this new video for Victoria’s Secret Holiday 2015. Merry Christmas! Talk about it!
- Golden retriever attempts an obstacle course with distractions in the wayAt the end he looks like he’s thinking, “I could have done so much better. There’s alot left out there”. Talk about it!
- Bubbles of ink suspended in translucent oilUpdates successfully installed to lavalamp. Talk about it!