Certain frequencies vibrate the metal plate in such a way that it creates areas where there is no vibration. The sand “falls” into those areas, creating beautiful geometric patterns. As the frequency increases in pitch the patterns become more complex.
Other insane stories
- Exceptional talent from an ordinary driver who made the drive extra-ordinary.This indigenous technique replaced the ramp, crane, excavator or any other known mechanism to load/unload the JCB. Talk about it!
- Pretty much the most justifiable selfie out there.Literally everyone on the planet is in this photo. Talk about it!
- When Grandma gives you Jeep accessories.This deserves a bumper sticker that says “My grandma knitted that shit!”. Talk about it!
- How to create Easter space eggsOver at Dream a Little Bigger, Allison Murray created a fun tutorial that teaches you how to make easter eggs covered in tiny galaxies and …
- Van Gogh’s Starry Night Made From Pics Of Real GalaxiesThis is a collaboration piece between Vincent Van Gogh and astrophysicist Alex Parker. Van Gogh painted Starry Night, then Alex recreated the piece using pictures …