If you have seen “The Mummy” you know what will happen when they finish reading that tablet.
Other insane stories
- Math artThought you would never be able to see möbius strips and klein bottles in the real world? Think again. Talk about it!
- Gee Bee Model R – Probably the cutest aircraft ever madeTalk about it!
- When both sides of the channel tunnel first met in 1990Talk about it!
- Before the First Animated Gif, Joseph Plateau Set Images in Motion with the PhenakistoscopeBelgian physicist Joseph Plateau unveiled an invention called the Phenakistoscope, a device that is largely considered to be the first mechanism for true animation. The …
- What’s wrong with this new crossguard lightsaber design?“This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. A more elegant weapon for a more civilized age.” …
- Bro fist, or better yet, pro fist?There it is: the foolproof way to ensure your kids become pro skiers. Talk about it!
- Pomeranian Puppy answers the call of his ancestors, the WolvesI must go, my people need me. Talk about it!
- Real-time face tracking & 3D Projection MappingWhile you wrestle with your own personal growth and development, the future is quickly making its presence known. You can choose to identify however you …
- Giant sulcata tortoise rescues overturned comradeTalk about it!
- Heracleion, lost egyptian city revealedIf you have seen “The Mummy” you know what will happen when they finish reading that tablet. Talk about it!