China is also planning on launching a second rover to join Yutu and take more high-definition pictures of the Moon in 2015.
Other insane stories
- Bro fist, or better yet, pro fist?There it is: the foolproof way to ensure your kids become pro skiers. Talk about it!
- An extremely rare rainbow-colored pileus iridescent cloud over Ethiopia.I hope for those poor kids sake that skittles start raining down. Talk about it!
- Check out this steampunk machine that pours your wineIf you are an engineer you could create your own “Wine Opener and Pourer”. Talk about it!
- Amazing display of volcano eruption in ChileCalbuco, a 2,000m (6,572ft) volcano in Chile, has erupted twice in the past day, sending emergency services (and photographers) into overdrive. The eruption has prompted …
- Floating elements in the middle of deserted landscapesToday we discover Andrea Levers with more surrealistic images depicting geometric shapes merging from nowhere and floating in the middle of vast stormy landscapes. Talk about …
- Giant sulcata tortoise rescues overturned comradeTalk about it!
- Hyper Realistic Sculptures by Kazuhiro TsujiBest known as a special-effects make-up artist in Hollywood, Los Angeles-based Japanese artist Kazuhiro Tsuji creates impressive hyper realistic 3-D portraits/sculptures of famous artist and …
- No cup demons in the kitchen, please.Baby Cthulhu Soup. To be eaten with spoon and enchanted sword only. Talk about it!
- Two friends on a great adventureDisney must be behind this. Talk about it!
- Ding dong ditch done rightPlot twist: they’re the only ones home. Talk about it!