Welcome to our Resources section! Here, you’ll find a collection of free online resources on a variety of topics, ranging from anthropology and art to metaphysics and emerging technologies. Our selection includes digital libraries, online courses, podcasts, and more, all of which are available for free. Whether you’re looking to explore new subjects or deepen your understanding of existing ones, we hope our collection will help you on your journey of discovery.
If you’re interested in learning more about human cultures and societies, our Anthropological Studies and Discoveries category provides resources on topics such as archaeology, ethnography, and cultural anthropology. You can also find materials on the world’s mythologies and folklore in the Mythology and Folklore category, which offers everything from classic fairy tales to in-depth studies of ancient belief systems. The Art and Creative Expression category features resources that delve into various art forms, including literature, music, visual arts, and performing arts. Whether you want to explore a new art form or deepen your understanding of a specific genre, this category offers a wealth of materials to suit your interests.
If you’re interested in exploring the nature of reality and the mind, our Consciousness and Reality Exploration category offers resources on topics such as neuroscience, psychology, meditation, and spiritual practices. Meanwhile, the Metaphysics and Philosophy category provides resources on the nature of existence, reality, and being, and can help you gain insights into the deepest questions of human existence. For those interested in environmental issues and sustainability, our Environmentalism and Sustainability category offers resources on topics such as climate change, biodiversity, and sustainable living practices. Similarly, our Futurism and Posthumanism category provides resources on topics such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and the future of humanity.
If you’re interested in exploring new perspectives on health and wellness, our Holistic Health and Wellness category offers resources on topics such as alternative medicine, mindfulness, and nutrition. In addition, the Mystical and Esoteric Studies category provides resources on topics such as mysticism, occultism, and spiritual practices. Finally, our Transhumanism and Emerging Technologies category offers resources on topics such as biotechnology, nanotechnology, and the merging of human and machine. These resources can help you stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements and their potential impacts on society.
Here’s a list of cyberspace freebies. These resources cover a wide range of topics and interests, and provide valuable information and learning opportunities.
- Smithsonian Open Access – https://www.si.edu/openaccess – A collection of over 3 million digital assets from the Smithsonian’s museums, archives, and research centers, all available for free download and use.
- Google Arts & Culture – https://artsandculture.google.com/ – An online platform featuring high-resolution images and videos of artworks and cultural artifacts from around the world, along with virtual tours of museums and historic sites.
- Internet Archive – https://archive.org/ – A non-profit digital library offering free access to millions of books, movies, music, and other multimedia content, as well as archived websites and software.
- Project Gutenberg – https://www.gutenberg.org/ – A digital library of over 60,000 free ebooks, including classic literature and other public domain works.
- Open Library – https://openlibrary.org/ – A project of the Internet Archive that provides free access to over 2.7 million ebooks, along with audiobooks and scanned versions of print books.
- Coursera – https://www.coursera.org/ – An online learning platform that offers courses and certifications from top universities and companies around the world, covering a wide range of topics.
- edX – https://www.edx.org/ – A similar platform to Coursera, offering online courses from top universities and institutions, many of them free to audit.
- Khan Academy – https://www.khanacademy.org/ – A non-profit organization that provides free educational resources in a variety of subjects, including math, science, history, and more.
- OpenCourseWare Consortium – http://ocwconsortium.org/ – A global network of universities and organizations that offer free access to educational materials and courses, including syllabi, lecture notes, and multimedia content.
- MIT OpenCourseWare – https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm – A project of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology that provides free access to its course materials, including lecture notes, videos, and assignments.
- Harvard Online Learning – https://online-learning.harvard.edu/ – A platform that offers free and paid online courses from Harvard University, as well as professional certificates and other educational programs.
- Stanford Online – https://online.stanford.edu/ – A similar platform to Harvard Online Learning, offering free and paid online courses, certificates, and degrees from Stanford University.
- Yale Open Courses – https://oyc.yale.edu/ – A collection of free and open access courses and lectures from Yale University, covering a wide range of subjects and disciplines.
- TED Talks – https://www.ted.com/talks – A website featuring thousands of videos of talks and presentations from experts in various fields, with a focus on “ideas worth spreading.”
- Big Think – https://bigthink.com/ – A media platform that features interviews and articles with experts and thought leaders in science, technology, business, and more.
- Brain Pickings – https://www.brainpickings.org/ – A blog that explores the intersection of art, science, and culture, with a focus on literature and philosophy.
- Aeon – https://aeon.co/ – An online magazine that publishes articles and essays on a wide range of topics, including science, philosophy, culture, and society.
- The Conversation – https://theconversation.com/ – A non-profit news organization that features articles and analysis from academics and experts on a variety of topics, from politics to science to health.